hypnosis sydney
hypnosis sydney

Hypnosis in one of the fastest ways to create positive change in your life.

Hypnosis can help in a number of ways, including managing anxiety, social Anxiety, breaking through negative behaviours and patterns, as well as assist with relaxation, stress management and addictions.

Jessica specialises in facilitating behavioral changes to promote emotional wellbeing.

Hypnosis is the induction of a state of consciousness where a trained practitioner will simply talk to your unconscious mind. Your unconscious mind controls most of your thoughts and actions and is extremely powerful. In fact, the unconscious mind makes up almost 92% of the brain, leaving 8% to the conscious mind.

Many of us will hold beliefs in our unconscious mind that could be holding us back. For example, I used to think that I would get fat if I stopped smoking. When I made a deal with my conscious mind (through hypnosis) that I wouldn’t get fat if I stopped smoking, I could stop smoking with ease.

Your unconscious mind is there to serve and protect you, therefore if I was telling my unconscious mind that I don’t want to gain weight, it will continue to make me smoke, because it does not want me to do something that I don’t want to do.

You can book a free consultation by contacting Jessica. Just click on below.

Hypnosis sessions start at $145